Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vomit is the new BLACK!

A month ago or so I was chatting to a friend online and she was lamenting that her baby had thrown up on her...she is a first time mum and I rather flippantly said "Vomit is the new black!" as in get used to it...I was telling my husband how I should print a tshirt with that as the slogan.
I have designed and printed tshirts before....with a slogan that no one understands...but that's a whole other story.

Anyway a few weeks back at my daughters tennis class- my son puked on my jeans- one of the other mums commented how you get used to being vomited on..and I said look as far as I'm concerned Vomit is the new Black....as these parents all had children- they could appreciate it.
One dad even said "you should market that"!
Yeah well it's not such a silly idea....people paid extra for "ripped" jeans...

So who is for taking the fashion world by storm....

Some reasons why vomit is the new black...

It's original!
It's organic!
It's easily replenished!
Colour co-ordinates with everything!
Numerous variations!

I see the Tshirt in two designs....the first would be a black tshirt with the slogan "Vomit is the new Black" on it....with enough space for your kidlets to vomit everywhere/anywhere on it.
The second would be the tshirt  and slogan with predesigned vomit splots to inspire your child to make their own mark so to speak....(as if they need any help!)
Mum's could wear them with pride- instead of apologising "excuse my top D just vomitted on it"...it could become a trend....and instead of reading tea leaves...read vomit stains..."oooh this looks like a bike maybe little gordon is trying to tell us something" (yeah he is but it's probably more along the lines of " I'm finding things hard to stomach" rather than "I'd love a new trike"...)

Ok..I'll slink back quietly away....

but if anyone wants a tshirt just email me....


ok.....ok....I'm going.

1 comment:

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

hehe good post! fun reading thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails