Thursday, May 15, 2008

Zombies

Well tonight I am feeling like a zombie! Miss A decided to sing, whine and be awake in the early hours of this morning and then decides she had to get up at 6am! 
I am thinking about making a new short film, but then I have been THINKING about it for a while...ok years now. Peurile Productions  (yes I convinced them to start a blog...no they haven't written anything in it!) tell me I have to wait until my kidlets are about 5 before I embark on such a venture and they are probably right, there's barely enough time in the day to do anything let alone everything! (Even when you get up at 6am!)
I haven't seen a movie, as in go out to the movies in a long long time!
I think the last movie I saw was La Doublure (The Valet)
Anyway I won't make a zombie film but I would make a good zombie in a film! (I am a member of Actors Equity, just incase anyone wants to approach me with an offer....yes clearly its time for bed).

Here's a link to reviews about Zombie movies....from GreenCine of course.

Good night...sleep well my lovelies....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails