Friday, April 25, 2008

Paris....

I have a thing about Paris.....everything is just so well...elegant and beautiful and romantic..and just... well fine!

Fine chocolate (told you I would get back to it!), fine clothes, fine food, fine art...need I go on?
Only thing I didn't like was the man at the desk at the hotel where we stayed...he was creepy...but Paris itself made up for him....and next time no doubt we will stay here  or here (yes I am dreaming....)

And you know I still remember having a crepe from a street stall with citron and sucre....I'm getting a craving just thinking about it...sigh.
There's some pictures on this blog here and she mentions the crepes! Another blog with a Paris Diary again she mentions the crepes.....I have to stop this...it isn't good for me.....

Moving right along to photos  (no not of the crepes- I am avoiding that!) this photo for example of tables and chairs is evocative of French (and if you need more photo fixes just pop on over to ParisDailyPhoto  and Eric will look after you..dites-lui Mlle Slender Octopus envoyée vous!!

Then there are those at are living the sweet life in Paris lucky you David!! Please look at his links...he knows where good chocolate is at!

Another love of mine is painting and this blog combines pastries, chocolates all things Paris with her watercolours....

Ok....enough dreaming of Paris......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails